Matthew Lee - Corporate Brokerage Officer
Matthew Lee is the Corporate Broker Officer of Lilly Enterprises, Inc. and is an Investment Associate with BRC Advisors Commercial Real Estate (a full-service brokerage firm headquartered in Downtown Los Angeles and with offices throughout Southern California). After graduating with a bachelor of science degree in business administration from the University of California at Riverside, Matthew was recruited into BRC Advisors in 2010 by managing partners and founders James Huang and Richard Enderlin. He has since specialized in multi-family brokerage and 1031 tax deferred exchanges throughout the South Bay, West Los Angeles and San Gabriel Valley markets of Los Angeles County.
Since the inception of his career, Matthew has had the privilege of working side-by-side with a number of respected real estate brokerage professionals, giving him the tools and insight necessary to successfully oversee a variety of commercial sales projects. Utilizing their different methodologies, he has established his own working business platform geared towards serving his clients best interests through avid representation and ultimately helping to fulfill their primary objectives. His strong morals, market knowledge and approachable mentality truly makes Matthew a distinguished favorite to work with in the industry.
Over the last few years, Matthew has successfully closed over $60MM in commercial sales volume. He is an active member of The Asian Business League of Southern California (ABL), Asian Pacific CPA Association (APCPAA), The National Association of REALTORS (NAR), The Multiple Listing Service (MLS), The Beverly Hills/Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors (BHGLAAR) and The California Association of Realtors (CAR).
Commercial Brokerage Services
- 1031 Tax Deferred Exchanges
- Affiliate of BRC Advisors Commercial Real Estate
- Available 24/7 via Email, Phone & Text
- Customized "Closing Binders" Provided at Close of Escrow
- Competitive Rates - Split 50/50 With Cooperating Brokerages
- Complimentary Broker Opinion of Value
- Complimentary Market Updates
- Cooperation With Outside Brokerages
- Documentation Delivery Methods Catered to Clients, From Personal Hand Delivery, Mail & Fax to Email, Google Docs, Dropbox and eFax
- Extensive Network
- Multi-Family, NNN, Office, Medical and Retail Asset Disposition and Acquisition
- "Non-Transactional" Driven
- Open Communication with Clients
- Professional Referrals for Architects/Space Planners, Asbestos Inspection Companies, Building Insurance Services, Commercial & Residential Lenders, Commercial Leasing Agents, CPAs, Escrow & Title Services, Estate Planners, Mortgage Brokers, Pest Extermination Companies, Physical Inspection Companies, Qualified Intermediaries, Real Estate Asset Managers, Real Estate Attorneys, Residential Brokers, Retrofit Inspection Companies, Seismic Specialists and More
- Proven Marketing Plans and Tactics (Contact For Details)
- Seller and Buyer Representation